What is animal welfare and how do we assess it in our laboratory rodents?
Former course participants express:
– Excellent. Keep up the good work!
– Very good general knowledge of animal behaviour and welfare
– Good course that contains many important elements to give our research animals a good environment
– Very interesting course with fantastic speakers.
– I wish it was a longer course!
– Nice environment for thought and discussions
– I really liked the discussion part of the day
– Good speakers, interesting subjects – easy to understand and concentrate during presentations, thanks to speakers making it interesting. Good, happy and welcoming attitude!
We look forward to welcoming you!