- This event has passed.
2021 ANZLAA annual conference
August 31 @ 8:00 am - September 9 @ 5:00 pm
The ANZLAA Executive and Queensland Organising Committee would like to invite you to register for the 2021 ANZLAA annual conference.
This year, the conference will run 6 webinar sessions from 12pm – 4pm AEST across August and September 2021.
The Organising Committee is pleased to announce the below National and International speakers have been confirmed.
- Dr Paul Flecknell – Professor Newcastle Emeritus, University, and Lead Consultant and Director, Flaire Consultants Ltd.
- Dr Nikki Osborne – Founding Director at Responsible Research in Practice Ltd, UK.
- C.Glenn Begley– Physician and haematologist/medical oncologist, with a PhD in cell and molecular biology and currently serves as an independent biotechnology consultant.
- Prof Gail Anderson – Project Leader for the Compass training project with ANZCCART
- A/Prof Rachel Allavena – Deputy Head of School, UQ School of Veterinary Science Faculty of Science
- Dr Bradley Smith – Senior lecturer in psychology at Central Queensland University
If you would like to be part of this high-profile program, please submit your abstract before the 9th of July on our Presentation Portal. This is a great opportunity for experienced to novice speakers to share their experience with an ANZLAA online audience. Conference registration are opened until the 20th of August.
- $100 for Members
$150 for Non-Members