- This event has passed.
FRAME Training School in Experimental Design and Statistical Analysis
February 1, 2016 - February 3, 2016
FRAME delivers regular training schools in experimental design and statistics to increase awareness among scientists about the need to reduce animal numbers in experiments and to refine procedures.
The schools provide:
- Basic training in experimental design techniques
- Instruction in statistical methods to ensure data is analysed correctly
- Advice on legal and ethical considerations when using experimental animals
- Opportunity to evaluate procedures before putting them into practice
- Chance to meet with other researchers to discuss ideas and exchange expertise
- Practical skills that can be used daily in laboratories
Participants gain a better understanding of how to properly design and effectively analyse their experimental programmes so that they can go on to produce higher quality science, which has made the most efficient use of a minimum number of animals.
For further information and a draft programme see the FRAME website
To book visit the Eventbrite page